Youth soccer is played following a practice and game format that allows for two weeks of practice only, four weeks of practice and games, and two weeks of games. The goal of the program is for players to learn the basic skills and strategies of soccer; such as dribbling, passing, shooting, formations, offense/defense, etc.
- Players should wear athletic clothing for practices and games.
- A player can wear outdoor soccer rubber studded cleats (no metal), or tennis shoes.
- Indoor soccer needs just normal tennis shoes.
- T-Shirts will be provided for games.
- Shin guards are suggested but not required.
- Please bring water for practice and games.
Indoor Ages 7-10
Indoor Ages 11-14
Indoor Soccer 3&4
Indoor Soccer 5&6