WORK OUT ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
YWELLNESS 24/7, our new virtual wellness platform, is provided exclusively to our members, providing access to on-demand group exercise, sports and play programs. The program also includes 1000s of on-demand classes from instructors nation-wide including classes in training, mindfulness, nutrition, stress management, and more.
ALREADY REGISTERED? ACCESS YWELLNESS 24/7…
- If you’ve already received your email from the Y and have setup your YWELLNESS 24/7 account, re-visit your account to browse and take classes HERE.
NEW TO YWELLNESS 24/7? CREATE YOUR LOGIN…
- First time users CLICK HERE to create your own YWELLNESS 24/7 login. You will only need to do this once. Please Note: The data entry field asking for your “YMCA Keycode” is in reference to the barcode number on your scan card but IS NOT a required field. (This link is for members of the Meadville Family YMCA; those creating an account without membership will be removed on a weekly basis.)
MY SCREEN IS UNCLEAR. THE CONECTION SEEMS FUZZY…
- Click the blue NETWORK button on the bottom left of your screen to determine if your connection is strong or if there are network issues on your end.
- If your connection looks good, please email Sean Amicucci at [email protected] to report this issue.
I CANNOT HEAR AUDIO FOR MY CLASS USING MY PHONE…
- Click the new RESET AUDIO button to re-sync the audio on your device. This should correct the issue but if you continue to have issues please email Sean Amicucci at [email protected] to report this issue.
I’M USING MY PHONE AND MY SCREEN IS BLANK…
- This could be due to your browser settings. Adjust the settings on your phone to allow Safari (iPhone) or your current browser access to camera and microphone.
I CAN’T EDIT MY PROFILE…
This issue is being worked on and is coming soon.
I OPTED IN BUT I DIDN’T RECEIVE A LOGIN…
First time users CLICK HERE to create your own YWELLNESS 24/7 login. You will only need to this once. (This link is for members of the Meadville Family YMCA; those creating an account without membership will be removed on a weekly basis.)
If you continue to have difficulty logging in, please contact [email protected].
I HAD A LOGIN TO THE VIRTUAL WELLNESS PLATFORM BEFORE BUT NOW IT’S NOT WORKING…
Please contact [email protected] as they can quickly correct this issue.
WHY CAN’T IS SEE MYSELF WHEN I CLICK THE CAMERA? WHY CAN’T I INVITE FRIENDS…
- We see those features too! Those features are currently in development and are not currently working. But they are coming soon!
HOW MUCH DOES THE NEW VIRTUAL WELLNESS PLATFORM COST?
YWELLNESS 24/7 is INCLUDED with Meadville Family YMCA adult and family membership categories.
I AM HAVING TROUBLE NAVIGATING THE PLATFORM?
- Please contact [email protected] to ask questions about platform navigation. For Y specific questions, like programming suggestions, contact Sean Amicucci, our Membership and Marketing Director with questions at [email protected].
CAN I ACCESS LIVE CLASSES FROM Y INSTRUCTORS AND INSTRUCTORS OF OTHER ORGANIZATIONS?
- Yes. Please enjoy YMCA on-demand classes as well as 1000s of on-demand classes from instructors nationwide.
I DO NOT SEE MY FAVORITE INSTRUCTOR ON THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM, HOW COME?
- We are currently discussing the possibility of adding instructors and classes specific to the Meadville Family YMCA. Please stay tuned for more updates!
HOW OFTEN WILL THE CLASS LIBRARY BE UPDATED?
- The YMCA on-demand library will be updated with 60+ classes each Friday. You can take classes with instructors from across the globe whenever you access the platform.
CAN I SEE THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM ON MY TELEVISION?
- There are a few ways to connect to your TV from a mobile device. You can use a wired connection (more information here). Or depending on your device, you can also stream classes directly to a smart TV.
- Apple iOS devices can cast to Chromecast enabled devices and have the ability to use Apple’s native Screen Mirror feature.
- Android app versions higher than 4.3.6 are able to cast to the following: Roku, Fire TV Stick, Chromecast
- Due to the variety of devices and operating systems we recommend consulting the help documents or website associated with your specific mobile device and/or smart TV.
I HAVE A SILVERSNEAKERS® MEMBERSHIP, HOW DO I ACCESS THE VIRTUAL PLATFORM?
- Yes! When you create your account there is a special drop down field asking if you participate through an insurance provider. (Example: SilverSneakers®, Silver&Fit®, Tivity®, Renew Active, etc.) Simply select “Yes” if you have SilverSneakers®.